Saturday, October 22, 2016

Summer Summary

We're half of the way through Fall but I thought I'd give you a
summary of my summer....
Started with the Boys Junior National Volleyball Championship in Dallas!
 Arrived in style!
Came home ranked 9th in the nation!
 Lots of porch sitting!
 Dollar taco nights at Rico's every Thursday!
Snuck in a few date nights!
A birthday....Caroline!
 Celebrating the 30th anniversary of when D and I met on Mackinac Island at the Grand Hotel
 Did a lot of porch sitting while we were there....
 And the Chicago to Mackinac Sailing race came in while we were there....
that's one of the races D sailed while on the USNA sailing team 30 years ago!
 It was a perfect trip!
Another birthday....Katherine!
A visit from my BFF sorority sister Sarah.....
And her PRECIOUS daughter E.....we LOVED having a little one for the week!

Spent time at the "Rivah" in Urbanna, Virginia at my parents' new condo!

Tagging along on D's business trip to Newport, Rhode Island!
This is the exact spot we were engaged.
 FABULOUS lunch with my classy and clever blog friend Katie from Preppy Empty Nester!
And by August we FINALLY got the garage unpacked so I can park my car in it!
Clearly it's still a work in progress...hint hint honey!

Can't believe we are at the end of October!
Hope y'all had a happy summer too!

 photo signature_zps0cbbee76.png

4 comments :

Preppy Empty Nester said...

Christine... Your family is so cute. You are always on the go!!! Great pic of you and your man. Thanks for including me. You are such a doll and I wish you lived in the Boston area. Have a great weekend.

Simply LKJ said...

You had quite a busy summer with many fabulous milestones to celebrate. So jealous you got to meet up with Preppy Empty Nester!!

Nancy said...

Loved catching up on what y'all are doing...such fantastic pictures of your family! Your Christmas card should be easy peasy to make this year :)

Paula said...

Looks like you've been pretty busy and having so much fun. Hope your visit to Newport was a memorable one. We are just a hop, skip and a jump down the bay to this charming city. Come and visit us in the fall, too. (We are still getting a little sailing in even tho the temps are pretty chilly in the a.m.)

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Suburban Charm! I love to hear from my readers and appreciate your comments!

Christine