I was first awarded the Sunshine Award from one of my favorite bloggers,
One of the bloggers I nominated was Nancy
at Always in a Southern State Of Mind who nominated me back!
I love Nancy's blog...she is a great writer and I think we have a lot in common.
Nancy frequently has very thoughtful and meaningful posts
in addition to her light hearted and humorous posts,
and one of her posts was life changing for me...see here.
So thank you Nancy for spreading the sunshine!
Here are the answers to your questions...
1. Name a favorite thing you do or use to make yourself feel good.
That is a hard one...I would have to say accomplishing something
or completing a project...it can be something small such as ironing.
Who in their right mind irons to make themself feel good?
Well me I guess....
but I always feel good when I finish a job, project, or even my "to do" list for the day.
2. What saying or quote best reflects how you try to life your life?
"Be true to yourself"
This is not always easy for me.
3. What's your guilty pleasure?
LOL...handbags and tote bags.
4. Name a person or book that has had the biggest impact in your life.
Wow...this is a tough one for me.
I would have to say my husband because he has loved me
through some pretty ugly moments in my life,
and then he just loves me more.
5. If you watch TV, name a show you think should not be missed.
I love NCIS reruns....and I DVR them so I can watch them whenever I want!
6. Finish this sentence....My idea of perfect happiness is...
...spending time with my entire family (my parents and siblings included).
7. What talent would you like to have if you could?
I would love to be able to sing!
8. What phrase do you overuse?
9. What comforts you when you feel blah?
My dear husband and my children can always make me smile and laugh.
Or a new handbag....just kidding...no I'm not.
10. Finish the sentence...You know it's going to be a great day when...
...there is no line at the McDonalds drive thru when getting my mid-morning sweet tea.
Thank you Nancy!
The best part of this award is getting to learn something new
about your blogging friends.