Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Beall's....A Florida Institution

My visits to Florida are not complete without a trip to Beall's with my Virginia mom.
Have y'all heard of Beall's?
It's pronounced "Bell's" and my Virginia mom and I love to shop there!
It's sort of like Kohl's goes on vacation...
tons of "resort wear" at very reasonable prices.
It seems like they have an "extra 20% off" sale every other week,
and many of the regular sales are 40-50% off.
You can find name brands such as Nike, Sperry, Columbia, and Jones of New York,
but they definitely specialize in "Florida-fashion" and carry a lot of their own brands.
Here are some of my Beall's favorites from this season...
This shirt actually looks better in person...it's a little more" fitted" then the picture shows.
I bought one and it's very similar JCrew's chambray shirt,
but the fabric is much softer and it's a fraction of the price.
These are just ADORABLE....pink twill Bermuda shorts with white anchors embroidered.
They also come in kelly green and navy blue....LOVE them!
This navy and white skirt hits just above the knee,
 and I plan to wear it with a simple white t-shirt and my navy and white Jack Rogers...
perfect outfit for work this spring and summer!
These were on sale and my Virginia mom ended up getting them for me for FREE
with her "Beall's Bucks" which is the same thing as "Kohl's Cash"
if y'all know what that is.
This is also similar to JCrew's flower statement necklace
and it comes in many fun colors.
They had a MILLION different statement necklaces, which I don't wear but my girls do!


These are similar to the ones above, but the anchors are printed on the fabric,
and these have a shorter inseam....they also have a hint of stretch!
They also have a skort in the same print but with Nantucket red anchors...
I couldn't decided between the two...so I got both.

The prices are SO reasonable that it's easy to go crazy in this store....
If you are looking for some fun spring and summer things at bargain prices,
Beall's is a good place to shop.
They also have home decor, beach accessories, kids clothes, menswear, luggage...
it truly is a department store.
They do have a website so you can order online,
and they have many locations all over Florida.
Have y'all ever heard of Beall's?




 photo signature_zps0cbbee76.png

4 comments :

eHa said...

My mom, she lives in Illinois where I grew up, ordered her everyday china from Beall's after we stayed in a rental house in the Keys with wonderful palm tree patterned plates from there.

Living Life in the Lowcountry said...

Never heard of them, but now my curiosity is peaked! Those are some cute things!

Andrea said...

Love Beall's! There was an outlet 10 minutes from our former home in Florida I used to stalk... Beall's was also big in Texas, but I definitely prefer the Florida selection. :)

XOXO,
The Glam Pad

Entertaining Women said...

Never heard of Bealls, but I'll certainly make it a destination point the next time we visit Florida. Thanks for the follow, and right back at ya! Cherry Kay

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Suburban Charm! I love to hear from my readers and appreciate your comments!

Christine