Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Baby Baby....gift ideas!

I'm at a stage in my life where I'm not buying many baby gifts.
Most of my friends are well past the "having babies" stage,
and my own children are not anywhere near the "having babies" stage...
in fact I thank the Lord above they are NOT having babies right now.
I do, however, have a new niece....
my BFF sorority sister has always been an "Aunt" to my children,
and a few months ago my BFF sorority sister adopted an adorable baby girl.
It's her first baby and she will be one at the end of this month!
Of course Aunt Christine wants to spoil her new niece.....
I want special things that say "special girl"
soooooo.....what to do?
Well here's what I've been doing...

Be still my heart....my own baby girls wore these!
These are a "must have" for every Southern baby girl....
I had my niece's monogrammed in pink!
This set comes in several different patterns and arrives in an adorable decorative gift box.
They sell these darling prints at the gift shop where my daughter Caroline works,
and they will add a monogram to the bottom of the print....PRECIOUS!
They have them for boys too!
I loved reading to my children when they were little,
and I put together a basket of board books that were my children's favorites.

Do y'all have a "go-to" baby gift that you traditionally give?
I want to start collecting ideas!
  












 photo signature_zps0cbbee76.png

5 comments :

Preppy Empty Nester said...

Adorable gifts. Thanks for reminding me that I need to buy a baby gift. Have a great day, Christine!

Vicki @ lifeinmyemptynest said...

I need to buy a baby gift too! We are just starting to be in the season of weddings and babies. The next few years will be busy and I need ideas as well.

Nancy said...

this is perfect! I needed a baby gift for a friend's new baby girl and I have been looking for a monogrammed diaper cover :) thanks for the link!

Simply LKJ said...

I love all these ideas! I would most likely purchase a lot of the same. I have always loved giving a collection of boards books in a cute basket as a gift. Those were all of our favorites as well.

Simply LKJ said...

Forgot to mention...one of the things all the kiddos I teach have are personalize sippy cup bands! They are fantastic...no mixing up who's are who's. They slip over sippy cups, bottles, etc.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Suburban Charm! I love to hear from my readers and appreciate your comments!

Christine