Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Holiday Shoes!

I came across some festive holiday shoes during my cyber shopping...
Here are a few of my favorite ones!
Love the jeweled toe!
I would wear these with dark wash jeans and a red sweater...
 
Plaid....perfect!
I would wear these with red cords, a white oxford, and black quilted down vest...
 
These are just adorable!
Would be cute with black velveteen pants and a red cashmere sweater...
source

Perfect for a New Year's Eve party!
Jazzes up the basic black dress...
Love these but gone are the days I can wear a heel this high!

Do you have any holiday shoes?
I have pinned these fabulous shoes on my Shoe Love Pintrest board!
 photo signature_zps0cbbee76.png

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Suburban Charm! I love to hear from my readers and appreciate your comments!

Christine