Monday, December 2, 2013

It was a great Thanksgiving...

We had a wonderfully quiet Thanksgiving holiday!
My children, D, and I went over to my Virginia parents' home for the day,
and everyone pitched in with the cooking.
The day was very relaxing and I was able to read four months worth of 
Southern Living magazines that have been piling up on my desk since September!

BEST part of the day was spending time with my family!

Here are some more pictures from our holiday....
D, #3, and Virginia dad

#4 peeling potatoes....he loves to help in the kitchen!
Virginia mom....she really made the day special for all of us!
#3

#4...aka family ham 

 


I actually got him to smile! 

The crew... 
My beautiful girls!

It was a great Thanksgiving....
the only thing that could have made it any better
was if we had D's children with us....next year!





 photo signature_zps0cbbee76.png

4 comments :

Preppy Empty Nester said...

Christine.... love these pics. Your sweater is darling. So glad you had a great holiday.

Simply LKJ said...

Glad you all had a wonderful time together! Great photos of the clan. Love the decorations.

Lobster Meets Peach said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time! And your mother's home is simply lovely!!!!

Vicki @ lifeinmyemptynest said...

Looks like a great day and love the family photos :-)

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Suburban Charm! I love to hear from my readers and appreciate your comments!

Christine