Thursday, December 26, 2013

It Was A VERY Merry Christmas...

We had a wonderful Christmas!
Here is our Christmas in pictures...
Christmas Eve at my Virginia parents' home
The crew
Virginia parents with the grandchildren
My sweet children
 D with his mother and his children (minus his #3)
 




















And of course I forgot to charge my camera battery and got almost no pictures Christmas morning...
 



Cramming everyone in the dining room for supper!

I hope you had a VERY Merry Christmas as well!







 photo signature_zps0cbbee76.png

2 comments :

Simply LKJ said...

Love the pictures! I too didn't get many of Christmas morning.

Preppy Empty Nester said...

Christine... Looks like a very happy Christmas with your beautiful family! Have a happy, healthy new year! BTW.. My new church's name is: St. Christine!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Suburban Charm! I love to hear from my readers and appreciate your comments!

Christine