Monday, April 29, 2013

Today was a sad day....

Life is not fair. We all know that but sometimes that pill is still hard to swallow. Especially when your children are involved. My twins had to do something today that no child should ever have to do, and I could not be more proud of them and how they handled themselves. Unfortunately, things did not turn out well and my heart aches for my boys. I have no explanation I can give them for why things did not turn out ok other than life is not fair. Learning to accept things that we have no control over is an important lesson. We can ultimately only control ourselves and how we choose to react to situations. So here we are at a crossroads and my beautiful baby boys (who are 12) have taken the high road. I pray for their continued strength on this new journey.

 photo signature_zps0cbbee76.png

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Suburban Charm! I love to hear from my readers and appreciate your comments!

Christine