Sunday, April 21, 2013

Trying a new thing...

Anyone in my family will tell you that I am the least tech savvy person in our household. The fact that I figured out how to start my little blog all on my own is probably shocking to them. Baby steps...it has been baby steps.

I have noticed that on most of my favorite blogs, there are links below a picture to take you to that item or place on the internet to get it...here is my first attempt to do that. Wish me luck!

These are some beauty products that I love...

 
Clairsonic
This skin cleansing brush is amazing.
 
 
you can find this here
 
 
Mary Kay Time Wise Microdermabrasion
My sister put me on to this and it is a dermatologist in a bottle!
 
My sister happens to sell this here
 
 
Chanel Mascara
The brush is what makes this such a great mascara...a bit pricy though.
 
 
You can find it here
 
Denman Hairbrush
I have been using this brand of brush since junior high!
 
you can find this brush here
 
 
 
Baby Magic Baby Oil Lotion
This lotion is not greasy and keeps legs looking great all day!


You can find this on sale here
 
 
 
I swear I could open my own drug store with the amount of make up and beauty products in my household...the things I listed above are the things I could not live without!
 
 

 photo signature_zps0cbbee76.png

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Suburban Charm! I love to hear from my readers and appreciate your comments!

Christine