Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Life Happens...


I had every intention of writing a blog post for today and then life just happened...work was busier than normal, my patient rounds lasted until almost 5:30, I had a date to take #1 and #3 (of the triplets) to the mall because #3 has hit her growth spurt and needed new clothes. My dear husband is taking the crew (the triplets and his #2 and #4) to visit his mother at the beach over the holiday weekend and I have been packing for everyone tonight. My #1 and I have to work this weekend so we will be home holding down the fort. My #2 has been at camp since Saturday and she returns this Sunday. Just when I thought I could sit down and catch a moment to myself, I remembered my cleaning ladies (a true luxury that keeps me sane) come tomorrow and of course it looks like a bomb has gone off in our house...am I the only one who cleans before the cleaning ladies come? So my post today is this....life happens.

The triplets after completing chores...

Packing for the beach...

Most patient husband on earth....

Hope your day was not as crazy as mine!
 photo signature_zps0cbbee76.png

3 comments :

Girl with the Curlz said...

Oh my goodness you poor thing. Hope you can relax a bit this weekend. Happy 4th.

Simply LKJ said...

I am exhausted just reading your post! Hope you have a relaxing 4th.

Preppy Empty Nester said...

Your family is absolutely adorable!!! I take my hat off to you that you have time to write a blog with your busy schedule. Hope you have time to relax this weekend!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Suburban Charm! I love to hear from my readers and appreciate your comments!

Christine