Friday, July 5, 2013

Movie Night!

I rarely get out to the movies...in fact I can't even remember the last movie I saw. Most of what I see is on DVD and I tend to like "chick flicks" the best. When I can't find something new to watch, I go to my list of all time favorites...you know...the ones you can watch a million times and never tire of them...here is my top ten list of  favorite "chick flicks"


Great movie...get your Kleenex box ready!

Love Greg Kinnear...this is a classic.

This movie gets funnier the older I get as a parent!

Martin Short could not be more funny....love this one!

This is probably one of my VERY FAVORITES...another classic.

Hugh Grant & Julia Roberts...what more do I need to say?

Another classic...

This is a re-make of the original in 1954 starring Audrey Hepburn (which is also a GREAT one).

Totally 80's movie...love it!

Heart-wrenching but fabulous!

 
 
What are some of your all time favorite chick flicks?
 photo signature_zps0cbbee76.png

2 comments :

Preppy Empty Nester said...

These are all my favorites and can watch them over and over. #2 and I watched Family Stone the other night again. We forgot how much we liked it the first time around. And of course, my all time favorite in the whole world "The Way We Were." Hope you're enjoying your quiet weekend!

Simply LKJ said...

Love them all! Might have to pull some out and make some popcorn...still raining here!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Suburban Charm! I love to hear from my readers and appreciate your comments!

Christine