Friday, August 23, 2013

My Favorite Online Store

I do a lot of online shopping...
( mainly because I can do it late at night or early in the morning when I actually have the time)
My regular go-to online stores are LL Bean, Land's End, Amazon,
and of course Talbots, Nordstrom's and Target (all of which have actual stores too).
 
One of my favorite online shops is Horchow...
It's an online shop with home furnishings and home accessories.
 
 
They are owned by Neiman Marcus
and happen to be having their 40th anniversary this year.
 
Their merchandise is fabulous and they cater to many different tastes.
You can find everything from furniture to party napkins to desk accessories.
 
Here is a small sample of what you can find at Horchow...
 
 
I actually ordered two sets of this...it's on sale!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is a VERY small sampling of the kinds of treasures you can find at Horchow!
Pop on over and take a look!
   
 
 
 

 photo signature_zps0cbbee76.png

2 comments :

Preppy Empty Nester said...

Such pretty things!!! We are lucky enough to have a Horchow outlet a half hour away which I stop in any time I'm in the area. Have a wonderful weekend, Christine.

Miss Janice said...

I have always loved Horchow. I wish I could order one of each of everything they have! Love the blue and white!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Suburban Charm! I love to hear from my readers and appreciate your comments!

Christine