Sunday, August 25, 2013

Hello Cooperstown!

We arrived in Cooperstown, NY for my twins to play in a week long tournament at the Cooperstown Dreams Park on Friday night, and it has already been an amazing two days! We won our first two games and are currently seeded number ten out of 104 baseball teams!


I will be taking a brief blogcation while I enjoy this last week of summer with my precious boys and spend time with dear friends (our team has been blessed with wonderful families that have become one big family).

Hope you have a wonderful week!


 photo signature_zps0cbbee76.png

1 comments :

The Second Half said...

Have a great time! Our team didn't go to Cooperstown but we know lots of folks who did and had a great time!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Suburban Charm! I love to hear from my readers and appreciate your comments!

Christine