Sunday, June 9, 2013

Weekend Recap

We had a great weekend with the triplets, my hubs #4, and my twin boys' best friend (my #1 & #2 stayed with my parents)! My Virginia parents (mom and step-dad) have a cabin on a lake on about 25 acres out in the country, just 40 miles outside of Richmond. It is Nirvana for the boys and we used to spend every summer at the cabin until the kids' sports and activities started to take off. Here is our special place...


This is the lake....


The kids love to cut trails through the woods and then drive the golf carts around...


And of course the hubs got in on the action....


The gang...


Hope you had a wonderful weekend!



 photo signature_zps0cbbee76.png

2 comments :

Simply LKJ said...

I hope there isn't a quiz anytime soon on who is who! LOL Looks like a fun weekend.

Preppy Empty Nester said...

Looks like a great weekend!! The lake and the house are so pretty and your family is just beautiful! I have to laugh because Mom never gets in the picture because she is always taking it. Just like my family. Hope you have a great week!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Suburban Charm! I love to hear from my readers and appreciate your comments!

Christine