Thank you to Eva at the adorable blog Nothingbutprep
for tagging me as a Monogram-a-holic!
I posted here about my love for monograms
and nothing has changed!
Here are the directions...
-thank the blogger who tagged you, and include the link to their blog
-include the logo of this post (The First Impressions picture)
-Use a monogram app or draw a picture of your monogram and include it in this post.
-Answer the questions
-tag 5 or more bloggers to complete this tag
Here is my monogram...
Here are the answers to the questions Eva asked...
1. What is your favorite monogramming font?
Interlocking circle script is always a classic, and probably my favorite.
2. "If it's not moving..."
then monogram it.
3. Which statement best describes you?
A- I have so many monogrammed items that it's hard to remember exactly how many I have.
B- 10 or more monogrammed items
C- 9 or less monogrammed items
Definitely A for me.
4.What item do you wish you owned with your monogram on it?
Hmmm...that's a hard one....probably sterling silver flatware with a monogram.
5. What is your favorite online monogramming company?
For cute clothing, I like Sweet Tea Monograms...
For housewares, it would be Mark and Graham.
6. What is your favorite monogrammed item you own?
I would have to say the monogrammed handkerchief
that my sweet husband, D, had delivered to me on our wedding day.
And here are my questions...
1. Do you follow "traditional" monogramming etiquette,
or do you follow "contemporary" monogramming etiquette?
2. What is the most outrageous thing you have monogrammed?
3. Have you ever regretted monogramming something?
4. What's your favorite monogram style?
5. At what age did you first discover your love of monograms?
I tag these fabulous bloggers
who also are monogram lovers...